Limestone Lab hiring Bar Manager at Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Number of Vacancies
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates
Planning and Organizing
- To recommend and implement changes or innovations in procedures, conduct to the General Manager
- To monitor all Opening, Closing Procedures, follow up and training when required
- Assist in developing and implementing formal training plans for team members
- Maintain inventory and stocks of all the bar materials, equipment and supplies
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to the General Manager. To take charge of daily briefing in the absence of Senior Management to ensure that the team receives the following information
- Changes in procedure
- Station assignments
- 86 items
- VIP arrivals
- Additional staff requirements during busy periods, schedule change
- All team members to be aware of the monthly targets with regard to beverage revenue
- To liaise with HODs of all departments regarding procedures, services, etc. To prepare and issue, according to bar practice, staff ROTA which will provide adequate cover in the most effective manner.
To Increase Beverages Sales
- Lead and direct team members on effective sales methods, operation, procedures to run a profitable and successful bar.
- Track and analyze sales and develop strategies to drive sales.
Bar Service Quality
- Arrange and maintain bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation, promotion of beverages, and attractive displays. Build close relationships with every guest, especially the regulars.