Q Food & Beverage Group - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posted 2 weeks ago - 10 members applied
Salary Description: Competitive Salary Offered
Job Description For HR Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced HR Admin Assistant & HR Coordinator with experience in processing visas.
This role will direct and execute administrative activities across the group including visa applications/renewals/cancellations, trade license management, lease renewals, payroll administration, leave management, leave salary, and other HR activities.
- Carry out visa processing and liaise with the company PRO and government entities.
- Well versed with the UAE local rules and regulations (labor, immigration, economic department, municipality)
- Monitor employment, permit, and license renewals by following deadlines.
- Coordinating in the process of group and individual insurance, providing the database of employees with all the required information and documents.
- Coordinating with the accounts department for the PRO transactions and payments (Cash and online) and payment clearances (Cash and online)
- Provide HR services to the employees such as salary certificates, NOC, etc.
- Ensure personnel records are maintained (documents and data in the HR software)
- Coordinate new employee arrival, manage employee’s medical insurance, reply to employees’ requests on Company rules and policies, and Prepare monthly payroll in coordination with the Accounting Department.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Well-versed with UAE labor laws as well as other government entities' rules and regulations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently with less supervision.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as PRO and HR Admin.
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply online with your CV urgently.