About the job
We are looking for dynamic and talented individuals to join our amazing team at PPMG Hospitality
Life at PPMG Hospitality is full of passion and energy, and our teams work hard to ensure our guests receive the best experience possible. We have high standards and we require you to work hard to meet them, both for yourself and the team and for our guests. We are a company that thrives on the enthusiasm, dedication and the engagement of its people. Alongside world class training and development, and the ability to always have the freedom to be ‘you’, in every role, at any level, means you can really forge a career as individual as you are. To be successful with us, all you need is passion and the right attitude…. the rest we can teach.
- Previous experience in a similar high-end restaurant as BARTENDER
- A passion for people and delivering an exceptional and memorable guest experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and guide the team efficiently and effectively
- The desire to learn, improve, develop, and grow
- An engaged and collaborative team player
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, is flexible and agile
- Consistently performs at ones best
We take great pride in giving the best experience to our guests through exceptional service, quality, ambience and engagement. We require you to work hard so we in turn reward this. We know that the key to our success lies with you! To celebrate your contribution and commitment, we have created some of the best benefits around.
- World Class In-house Training: we want you to have all the tools and support needed to be the best
- Annual Ticket: we provide a yearly ticket for you to spend time with your family in your home country
- Monthly Service Charge: as well as tips
- Health Insurance: which is comprehensive
- Rewards and Recognition: we recognize and value your contribution and stay with us
- Growth: this is up to you, grow with us as we grow, the possibilities are endless
Are you ready? Join our family, start your journey today.