Nammos Dubai - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posted 6 months ago - 489 members applied
ScopeThe purpose of this position is to interact with our guests and ensure they have a great experience when dining at the Restaurant. The Server is responsible for positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly and efficient manner. At all times, the Server is expected to be attentive to our guest needs and making them feel welcome, comfortable, important and relaxed. Servers are expected to have some basic cooking knowledge.
- Maintain familiarity with the composition of all menu items.
- Serve food and beverages in accordance with laid-down standards, but above all in a professional, courteous manner.
- Clean agreed designated areas, in accordance with laid-down procedures, morning/evening routines and hygiene requirements.
- Clean and refill cruet and condiment sets.
- Ensure that flowers and table decorations are fresh and comply with agreed standards.
- Set tables to laid-down standards, ensuring that all items used are clean, undamaged and in a good state of repair.
- Ensure sideboards on stations are adequately stocked with replacement cutlery, linen or other established needs, be they food or equipment.
- Clean tables and ensure they are cleaned as soon as it is apparent that customers have finished their food or drink with an acceptable balance between speed, yet allowing customers to finish their meal without feeling rushed.
- Ensure that customers are correctly charged, present the bill and take payment from the customer, in accordance with the procedures of the establishment.
- At all times to be aware of and practise good customer relations, assisting the guest in any way which does not adversely affect other customers.
- Be continually aware of, and maintain, the highest standards of personal hygiene and dress.
- Attend meetings and training courses as required.
- Other related duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Creativity and innovation in beverage concepts and operations
- Spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Excellent Communication skills
- Passionate about hospitality and customer service driven
- Must have a professional appearance and good hygiene
- Respect for all co-workers and guests
- Pride in your work by creating positive energy, excitement and fun
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift at ### – ### pounds
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee may be required to walk or stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to bend, climb, balance, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl without hindrance
- While performing this job, employee will be exposed to sunlight, heat, wet and/or humid conditions
- Maintains a professional appearance appropriate to position and as per Club policy
- Ability to climb on step stool or ladder in order to complete elements of the job or facilitate maintenance issues
- Fine motor skills