Liali Events - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Posted 6 months ago - 140 members applied
Business Development Executive
we are hiring a Business Development Female Executive ( with UAE Driving license ) to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives as well as taking care of all the requirements and needs of the team
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Requirements:
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.