Ergo Restaurant LLC hiring Bartender/Barmaid at The Dubai EDITION, Dubai Fountain Street, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A person who has high-energy and excellent communication skills to serve classic cocktails and exciting new beverages to our guests. The bartender will be greeting guests, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items, prepare and serve beverages and food and anticipate the needs of the guests. He or She will also create recipes in line with our beverage program, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties.
To succeed as a bartender, you should have a neat appearance and be engaging and have friendly personality. You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink and food orders.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working area.
- Developing new cocktail & mocktail recipes as required and in line with beverage program.
- Ensure affective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure with time management.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills and maintain great relations with all departments.
- Being able to explain the overall information about our venue and concept.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Previous experience in same or similar role is required.
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean.
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks.
- Excellent level of English, written and spoken.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication and listening skills.
- Pleasant personality and well groomed.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate love and passion for this job.
- Team spirit and flexible attitude.
- Creativity and willingness to learn.
- Relevant training certificate are a plus.