Confidential hiring Host/Hostess at Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Meshico Group - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posted 6 months ago - 57 members applied
Number of Vacancies
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates
The Hostess is responsible for welcoming and seating the guests. She is the company's first point of contact and image to the clients.
Duties and responsibilities
- The Hostess has to check that any guest coming in is directly taken care of and welcomed as soon as arrived.
- To offer a personalized service it is best to call a guest by his and therefore memorization of the guest’s name is necessary.
- She has to know the floor plan perfectly.
- Hostesses are responsible for training and assisting new Hostesses.
- Ensure that personal grooming and uniform are to the required s standards.
- She informs the reservations manager in any case of maintenance problems or malfunction.
- Responsible for filling table reports at the end of the operation.
- Attends briefings, training sessions, and weekly meetings.
- She deals with complaints or special requests and reports them to the management even if the problem is fixed.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Fine-Dining restaurant in Dubai for hostess and 4 for head hostess.
- Minimum 1.70 centimeters
- Small Size
- Elegant looking,
- East Europe, Arab, Latino or similar, Not Asians or Africans
- Friendly personality who enjoys dealing with a variety of different people
- Pleasant demeanor and temperament with a strong focus on customer service
- Flexible schedule for nights, weekends, holidays, and/or split shifts as necessary
- Neat appearance and exceptional grooming habits for a professional presence
- She should have High School diploma with experience in customer service
Working hours: 6 DAYS PER WEEK, 9 hours in total with one hour break 2 pm to 11 pm or 4 pm to 1 am