CHALET BEREZKA RESTAURANT LLC - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posted 2 weeks ago - 44 members applied
Number of Vacancies
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Training & development
United Arab Emirates
Team Work Skills
Work Under Pressure
URGENT HIRING: IMMEDIATE JOINER "RESTAURANT HOSTESS"
***RUSSIAN SPEAKER IS A MUST***
- MUST BE IN DUBAI -UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain complete knowledge of the dining room layout, table/seat/section numbers, proper table setups, restaurant capacity, hours of operation, price range, dress code, restaurant reservation procedures, daily house count, arrivals, departures, VIP’s, scheduled in-house group activities, locations and times.
- Answer reservation phone calls, using correct salutations and telephone etiquette.
- Take record and confirm restaurant reservations / cancellations in accordance with Chalet Berezka Restaurant standards.
- Communicate reservation /cancellation changes to management as they arise throughout the shift.
- Monitor the preparation of own assignments, ensuring compliance to departmental standards.
- Ensure that all menu’s, check folders are cleaned and in sufficient quantity.
- Ensure that the hostess stand is cleaned and organized.
- Review the Reservation book, pre-assign designated tables and follow up on all special requests.
- Greet the guests at the entrance of the restaurant.
- Seat guest according to the floor plan.
- Present the open menu to the guest.
- Anticipate heavy business times and organize procedures accordingly to handle waiting queues.
- Anticipate guests needs, respond to them promptly and acknowledge guest, however busy and whatever time of the shift.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with hotel services / activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Handle guest complaints following instant pacification procedures and insuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor guests’ reactions and confer frequently with management to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and participate to ensure that all tables are cleared and reset according to the department procedures.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness and working conditions of own section equipment and supplies.
- Do table visits systematically at each meal period to ensure guest satisfaction.
- To assist the Supervisor to ensure proper cashiering procedures, menu printing, and any other job that’s required.
- Participate in regular meetings and briefings as scheduled.
- Understand and abide by all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations.
- Participate in any scheduled training and development programs that may improve personal or departmental standards.
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- FEMALE ( 21 to 30 years old); Russian and English Speaker
- Have a minimum of one (1) year experience either as a F&B Hostess.
- Have knowledge of restaurant operation procedures.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with the team and deliver consistently.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- SALARY PACKAGE + TIPS AND SERVICE CHARGES
- ACCOMODATION AND TRANSPORTATION ALLOWANCE
- EMPLOYMENT VISA, EID, MEDICAL AND INSURANCE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY