Awj Investments hiring Waiter/Waitress at Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Number of Vacancies
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Training & development
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from customers.
- Write attentively food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Serve food or beverages and/or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Present menus to the customer and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Clean tables or counters after guest have finished dining.
- Set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties.
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Assist host or hostess by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking guests.
- Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and cold dishes, portioning desserts, and brewing coffee.
- Escort customers to their tables.
- Audit all plate & order before serving.
- Describe and recommend famous restaurant specialty to the customer.