Awj Investments hiring Restaurant Manager at Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Awj Investments - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posted 8 months ago - 60 members applied
Restaurant managers ensure that restaurants operate efficiently and profitably. Must coordinate a variety of activities, combines strategic planning and day-to-day management activities, in order to enhance restaurant sales. Responsible for the business performance of his restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service, and health and safety. Have creative aspects, particularly in marketing and business development.
Key Result Areas
Planning & Organizing
- Sets with Operations Manager the AOP for his Restaurant
- Sets with the Operations Manager the monthly Restaurant Business Plan.
- Sets objectives for the restaurant and reviews it with his team periodically.
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling labour, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
- Develop the local store marketing plan in coordination with the marketing department.
- Develop home delivery plans, coordinate with home delivery management team to accomplish the set objectives, analyse the impact of HD as an additional service on the sales target.
- Achieve the SOS Target
- Control the driver productivity and achieve the required target
- Set plans for the additional services to improve the business & maximize the sales.
- Follow up & update any information about the competitor’s position in the market in coordination with marketing dept., which may affect the business plans
- Develop a network of effective public relations with the society (governmental Organizations, Participation in the social special events etc. to maximize the sales & to create the brand awareness in the market.
- Ensure proper sales forecasting
- Setting budgets and agreeing them with senior management.
- Planning and coordinating menus.
- In charge for outlet treasurer such us petty cash, fund & all kind of sales transaction.
- Control current budgeted and forecasted revenues
- Analyse the operations/ P&L to determine deviations from standards and take corrective measures.
- Ensure proper stock level is maintained.
- Review the Restaurants purchasing plans in coordination with Purchasing & stores dept., to make sure that all restaurants need
- Controls profit & loss, by following the Control/Security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labour, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.